javascript:void(0)

Photobucket
Friday, December 14, 2007
Posted by: Sharifah
Time: 5:36 PM
Comments: 6
Weddings/Engagements



































































































The customer is a staff nurse (SN) and hence the nurse figure on the engagement cake for her fiance.

I received a desperate order for this cake - a day before the wedding. Her baker could not deliver. She wanted 3-tier, but due to the tight deadline, I could do only 2. The topper was provided by the customer. I wish I could have done a better design..but there was so little time...sigh...

Chocolate fudge double hearts
















Anniversary cake for my sister














A fondant covered chocolate cake with matching cupcakes


Wedding cupcakes & 7in cake - the bride wanted a black/white theme with some pink.
She loves the cupcake designs.



The customer wants a guitar with a black & white theme. Took me hours to decorate but I'm quite pleased with the result (So is the customer!)


A small wedding "present" for an office colleague

Chocolate walnut wedding cake

Strawberry cake with special strawberry whipped cream. The girl loves fresh cherries.


Engagement cake

Anniversary cake for my brother and his wife - they were very happy to get the cake.

Anniv cake for my cousin - she loves cheese and her husband loves chocolate, so I recommended the chocolate cheesecake. The fruits on the cake was her idea, I added the flowers. Verdict - she loves the cake - the taste & the decor :-)

Fondant covered fruitcake with frangipani sugarpaste flowers (I made the flowers myself)

The bride wants the cake to look like a gift in a box with red ribbon.













Fondant covered doll - the fruitcake is from the waist down.
This is great for wedding/engagement hantaran or a birthday cake for your little princess! ($75)
















The basket is actually a fruitcake covered with buttercream and decorated with multi-coloured sugarpaste flowers . This makes a lovely gift for wedding/engagement hantaran,or even a birthday cake for your girlfriend/wife or loved ones! ($55)






























My niece wanted a "different" cake for her friend's wedding. The bride loves surfboard and her partner, motorbike. Everything on the cake is edible except the motorbike.


Fondant covered fruitcake-pink and white theme
















Chocolate walnut cake with chocolate glaze. The girl said the theme was blue and silver, so I used blue flowers, blue sugar dust and silver dragees. She found the cake delicious "I cannot forget the taste of it" she said.


Engagement cake with fresh cream and sugar paste roses

She already had a wedding cake but the bride wanted one for the wedding table. Fresh roses were used for this buttercream cake with strawberry filling


My first 3-tier wedding cake - fruitcake, chocolate and coffee -all covered in fondant


My anniversary cake-chocolate with chocolate cream and cream cheese frosting

Engagement cake-chocolate walnut with chocolate coating and Ferrero Rocher chocolates. Another satisfied customer :)


Fondant-covered fruitcake - a wedding cake for the sister of my daughter's friend

A friend saw a similar design I made for my Mom's birthday, only that she wants the words on the engagement cake to be written in Jawi.


Engagement Cake (Chocolate Mocha Cheesecake) for my husband's niece


Her friend had a simple wedding reception wth no cake, so my niece decided to give her a chocolate fudge cake. I'm pleased to know that her friend like the simple cake design & the taste too! (I used another layer of chocolate to cover the cake on top of the chocolate fudge

A friend wanted her wedding cake to be a soccer field with Italian footballers. I made their names using fondant and placed them at each player.

Two-tier wedding cake



Three-tier wedding cake

Wedding cake - Fondant covered fruitcake

Two-tier wedding cake



A colleageau's engagement cum birthday cake. Her mom, who does not like chocolate cakes, found this cake delicious.

Plain cheesecake with designs done in whipped cream

My husband's niece wanted a simple wedding cake - chocolate with strawberries

My first engagement cake order (English Chocolate Cake) - the customer wanted golf clubs & golf ball to be included, but due to the last minute request, I drew the outline of a golf player instead (her fiance plays golf...) When I asked for the feedback, her first reaction was "Sedap!". She was very happy with the design & the golf player outline. Overall - a very satisfied customer and a very happy me!















































Photobucket
Sharifah Rogaiyah
Loves to bake
Married with 3 kids =)
EMAIL:
shabab@pacific.net.sgs
WELCOME! Go to the 'ARCHIVES' section to see other categories of cakes/savouries that I bake! For older updates see the 'ETC' section. Please leave your thoughts/comments at the 'TAGBOARD' section! =)

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria