javascript:void(0)

Photobucket
Friday, December 14, 2007
Posted by: Sharifah
Time: 1:00 AM
Comments: 2
Cupcakes




















































































































































The lady ordered a birthday cake for her fiance. She loves a cupcake design that I did and wanted to present him with cupcakes too. I tried to match the colours with that on the cake.






























Trying out some new designs I saw in the internet





Cupcakes for an engagement

Birthday cupcakes for my lady boss

A last minute simple design cupcakes for my hubby's nephew

Some of the cupcakes made for a wedding

Fondant covered with fondant flowers

Chocolate cupcake with chocolate ice-cream filling. An instant favourite!

Got some decorating ideas from the internet....

Black & White theme - part of an engagement package













Cupcakes for the teachers at my daughter's school

Made these cupcakes & gave them to some colleagues on my birthday.


with buttercream frosting

A colleageau requested a cupcake for each member of her family on the occasion of her daughter's birthday (buttercream with fondant nameplates)

Fondant-coated cupcakes with fondant flowers

Exclusive design chocolate fudge cupcakes - with selfmade sugarpaste flowers and butterflies































































































Royal icing cupcakes for a 3-yr old boy's birthday

Chocolate fudge mini cupcakes

The lady who ordered these cupcakes got to know me while looking through the internet. She trusted me enough to make a deposit into my bank account simply by talking to me! Thanks Lina for your trust in me ;-)















Mixed Fruit mini cupcakes

Cupcakes I made for my colleagues onMothers' Day

Cupcakes with royal icing and fondant decoration

Chocolate cheese cupcakes with buttercream frosting

Chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting

Cupcakes with royal icing and rose decoration

Cupcakes with buttercream fosting

Mocha Nutella Cupcakes




























































































































































































































































































































Photobucket
Sharifah Rogaiyah
Loves to bake
Married with 3 kids =)
EMAIL:
shabab@pacific.net.sgs
WELCOME! Go to the 'ARCHIVES' section to see other categories of cakes/savouries that I bake! For older updates see the 'ETC' section. Please leave your thoughts/comments at the 'TAGBOARD' section! =)

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria