javascript:void(0)

Photobucket
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Posted by: Sharifah
Time: 1:51 AM
Comments: 2
Others
Vanilla sponge cake with blueberry filling, covered with fresh cream; decorated with buttercream flowers
Custard pudding
Durian cheesecake in mini cups
Mini chocolate walnut cakes
Mini English choc cakes
A cake for Father's Day


Tiramisu cheese cake in mini cups







Peanut Butter chocolate - my kids love this, and my guests too!


Chocolate walnut brownies


Mini chocolate cakes - assorted designs

Mother's day cake for my colleagues in office (the design is also lovely for an engagement/wedding cake)


Sponge cake







Custard pudding

Two-tier English chocolate cake with fruits. I did this cake for my wedding anniversary together with birthdays of my daughter and nieces.

Mini heart-shape fondant-covered fruitcake


Another mini fruitcake

A cake for my daughter's teacher


Peanut butter brownies

Farewell cake for a colleague who was going abroad to further her studies.


Xmas logcake - chocolate flavour with chocolate buttercream

xmas logcake - durian flavour with durian fresh cream frosting


Mousse Cupcakes (with assorted mousse flavours-fresh strawberry, fresh mango, exotic chocolate and delicious durian). Great for weddings, birthdays or parties !

Cake Balls - Cake covered with semi-sweet/white chocolate

Fruit Custard pudding

Chocolate muffins. The recipe I used gives soft muffins. I tried durian muffins with another recipe, and it turned out quite well too. Those who tasted like them.

Mango cake with buttercream frosting - a gift for a friend who just had a baby boy. Congratulations Liza!

I was glad to contribute this Fruit Gatteau cake as a Teachers' Day gift for the teachers in my daughter's school

Mini heart-shaped cakes for Mother's Day

Mother's Day cake (strawberry layered cake with strawberry filling) for my colleagues.

Mother's Day cake (Lapis rolladen) for my colleagues-they simply love this cake!

Photobucket
Sharifah Rogaiyah
Loves to bake
Married with 3 kids =)
EMAIL:
shabab@pacific.net.sgs
WELCOME! Go to the 'ARCHIVES' section to see other categories of cakes/savouries that I bake! For older updates see the 'ETC' section. Please leave your thoughts/comments at the 'TAGBOARD' section! =)

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria