javascript:void(0)

Photobucket
Friday, December 14, 2007
Posted by: Sharifah
Time: 4:38 PM
Comments: 2
Birthdays


















































































































The lady ordered the cake for her fiance who works in SIA. She was very happy with the cake :-)

Pistachio white chocolate cheesecake


Birthday cupcakes for my lady boss

Cakes for my sis-in-law's birthday. I've always wanted to try a cake with similar-designed cupcakes. The design is not totally mine though..must not take full credit for it :-)


For my niece 15th birthday-one is a chocolate fudge, the other fruit gatteau. Made the cakes on Hari Raya eve, and we all ate them at her house the next day.

This is what the mother of the birthday girl wrote, "Thank you for the lovely Elmo birthday cake. My daughter was jumping with excitement when she saw Elmo on her birthday cake !!! She was sooo happy that she starts blowing on the cake ( eventhough there's no candles on it ) before we could sing the birthday song to her.... & thank you for making it a memorable one for my Girl. "
So sweet of her to write & let me know...it sure makes my day!


Surprise birthday cake for my big boss

Blueberry fresh ceam cake for a friend.


Birthday cake for my daughter's cousin who plays the piano. She loves the cake especially the keys of the piano on the cake.

Chocolate cheesecake for a little girl. The flowers are edible sugarpaste which I made myself

Buttercream flowers on a sponge cake

English Chocolate cake for 3 lovely ladies


Chocolate walnut cake for a 71-year old lady (my sister-in-law's mum)

Cake with edible image of Cinderella

Chocolate mocha cheesecake for a colleague


Strawberry shortcake


A two-tier cake for my neighbour's daughters. On top of the cake is a Barbie doll's tiara.

A birthday cake with a football theme.

The lady wanted an "eggless" cake for her daughter who is allergic to egg white. She was so happy with this chocolate "eggless" cake that I baked.


Birthday cake for my aunt and her grand daughter


Cake for my niece


The birthday girl plays in the school band, hence the trumpet.

Cake for a neighbour's daughter

Chocolate cake for a colleague's son

Cake for my colleague's hubby

Birthday cake for my cousin's daughter

A simple birthday cake for my mom-with fresh carnations.

Birthday cake for a grandfather and his 2 grandsons


Chocolate birthday cake for a friend's niece - she wanted a Barbie doll picture on her cake

Chocolate mocha cheesecake

Chocolate cake for a neighbour's son

White chocolate pistachio cheesecake for my son's 21st birthday - he wanted a simple design

Sponge box

Mango cake for my daughter's 15th birthday

Elmo birthday cake for my cousin's granddaughter

Half strawberry half chocolate cake, with chocolate whipped cream and strawberry filling, topped with fresh strawberries- a birthday cake for my uncle and cousin. My other cousins went crazy over the strawberries !

Chocolate cheesecake for my son's friend

Chocolate cake with fruit toppings

Chocolate walnut cake I made for my mom's birthday


A cheesecake for a friend's husband. He said the cake looked so nice he didn't want to cut it. Isn't that a wonderful compliment!

This chocolate birthday cake (in buttercream) was for my nephew who is crazy about Spiderman. He loved the cake

3-layer chocolate cake for a friend's son. I used chocolate-flavoured fresh cream inside and to cover the cake as well. Children love anything chocolate! When I asked for her feedback, her SMS reply was "delicious, scrumptious, fabulous!" Thanks Jos!

I surprised my friend giving her this German blackforest cake for her birthday. I was trying to play with colours & had fun creaming the cake. I used mini choc chips to decorate the sides


Chocolate birthday cake-whipped cream


I made this chocolate birthday cake for my friend's son.This is the first time I draw a cartoon on whipped cream. It's a bit more difficult than doing on butter cream but it turned out ok (thank God!).The cake is rather small (8"), hence the words are a bit squeezy.The little boy liked the picture of Chicken Little & the taste of the cake, and that is rewarding enough!


Chocolate birthday cake-butter cream

Photobucket
Sharifah Rogaiyah
Loves to bake
Married with 3 kids =)
EMAIL:
shabab@pacific.net.sgs
WELCOME! Go to the 'ARCHIVES' section to see other categories of cakes/savouries that I bake! For older updates see the 'ETC' section. Please leave your thoughts/comments at the 'TAGBOARD' section! =)

Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria